Montignac bread and pizza dough preparations are a perfect way of making homemade bread and pizza dough without compromising taste and while respecting the principles of the Montignac Method.
Ready to use, these preparations can be moulded by hand and can also be baked in a bread-making machine.
The compliance of the baking preparations with the Montignac Method principles:
Pizza with Vegetables
1 pizza dough preparation
1 small zucchini
1 small aubergine
1 jar of Montignac tomato sauce
30 g of reduced-fat grated cheese
2 tablespoons of white wine
Preheat the oven to th.6 (190°). Follow the instructions on the pizza dough package to make the pizza dough.
For topping :
1) Wash the vegetables.
2) Cut the onions and tomatoes in slices.
3) Cut the eggplant and zucchini into thin slices.
4) Slice the mushrooms into thin slices.
5) Fry all the vegetables for a few minutes in a frying pan with the white wine. Salt and pepper and add the oregano.
6) Spread the tomato sauce on the rolled out pizza dough. Add the vegetables.
7) Add the cheese.
8) Put the pizza back in the oven and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
Bread and Pizza dough preparations can be eaten in M Carb meal.